29 June 2009

Evie.


very amayyzing woman. she has been my bestfriend since high school. we were buddies. but since we've graduated. she became more like my boyfriend. haha. she'll always be there for me when i needed her. like when i was in college and some fuckin asshole always pissed me off or whatever drama that happened. we'll definately talk shit bout it. every morning,we'll always find hot interesting topics to talk about. we'll talk almost everything. sometimes the way she said things makes me laugh sampai biji mata tekeluar. i like everything bout her eventhough she ALWAYS get on my nerves. she's a nice, supportive, funny, crazy, loud, unpredictable, angry, rude, selfish and always makes me fuck my words and somehow i find it very wonderful.
Ewieeeee,thanks for being my favourite girl and i love you so much! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BFF! muah :)